How to be human at work. HBR’s Emotional Intelligence Series features smart, essential reading on the human side of professional life from the pages of Harvard Business Review. Each book in the series offers proven research showing how our emotions impact our work lives, practical advice for managing difficult people and situations, and inspiring essays on what it means to tend to our emotional well-being at work. Uplifting and practical, these books describe the social skills that are critical for ambitious professionals to master.
The specially priced six-volume set includes, Mindfulness, Resilience, Influence and Persuasion, Authentic Leadership, Happiness, and Empathy.
1. Mindfulness in the Age of Complexity
2. Mindfulness Can Literally Change Your Brain
3. How to Practice Mindfulness Throughout Your Work Day
4. Resilience for the Rest of Us
5. Emotional Agility
6. Don’t Let Power Corrupt You
7. Mindfulness for People Who Are Too Busy to Meditate
8. Is Something Lost When We Use Mindfulness as a Productivity Tool?
9. There Are Risks to Mindfulness at Work
Enlaces Públicos de descarga