Live Model Books serves artists, illustrators, and anyone who needs a human figure reference with high-quality full-color photos of the figure in 360-degree rotation. Our books, disks, and downloads make it easy for artists to get just the pose they want, exactly when they want it and at an affordable price.
Through our Art Models project, we seek to help people further their understanding of the human form by providing quality reference material that can be studied at length and in close-up detail.
One of the ways we do that is through the use of lighting, studio space and camera settings designed to create images of the human form that comes as close as possible to what you would see if you were standing in the studio with the models. Another is by providing a variety of formats that make the images both affordable and convenient—no matter how you choose to work.
The human figure is a challenging subject. It is a complex form of light and shadow, with subtle variations in color and texture, possessing both complex angles and smooth curves and all interacting in an endless variety of configurations. For many people, learning the figure is complicated by social taboos that make it difficult to find nude art models to study. This fact makes an already challenging subject even more difficult and is the problem that we wish to solve. As a result, we hope to encourage more and better figurative art.
- Art Models 1. Life Nudes for Drawing Painting and Sculpting
- Art Models 2. Life Nude Photos for the Visual Arts
- Art Models 3. Life Nude Photos for the Visual Arts
- Art Models 4. Life Nude Photos for the Visual Arts
- Art Models 5. Life Nude Photos for the Visual Arts
- Art Models 6. The Female Figure in Shadow and Light
- Art Models 7. Dynamic Figures for the Visual Arts
- Art Models 8. Practical Poses for the Working Artist
Enlaces Públicos de descarga