These 50 challenging algebra problems involve applying a variety of algebra skills. The exercises come with a good range of difficulty from milder challenges to very hard problems. On the page following each problem you can find the full solution with explanations.
- Test or review your algebra skills.
- Challenge advanced or gifted students.
- Learn by comparing your answers to the full solutions.
- See how fluent you are with algebra.
- Apply algebra skills outside of the usual context.
- Quadratic equations
- System of equations
- Cross multiplying
- Factoring and distributing
- The f.o.i.l. Method
- Roots and powers
- Fractions and negative numbers
- Slopes and y-intercepts of straight lines
- Word problems
Enlaces Públicos de descarga